[Selection Complete] : Intern Moderators

By CIA » 2016-6-21 17:29 Stick [Copy Link]

Welcome to Coolpad Community!

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
coolpad want you-01.jpg

Hello Everyone!
Last week we asked our fans to apply for "Intern moderators" and
I am amazed to see the amount of Talented people we have on our forum.
We recieved numerous application but just a a Handful of them could be picked.
Here are our New Heroes:
Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.38.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.43.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.44.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.44.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.46.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.46.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.46.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.46.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 5.47.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 6.35.51 PM.png
Technical Squad:
Akiayu13
Neohack
Shripal17
h.a7865253
Thephoneguy

Community Squad:
CrackofDawn
Pavi2410
Baymax2000
Ripkiller
RakeshCool
Francis224

Rules for Intern Mods:
1. Pm me with your phone no. so that we can proceed further.
2. Intern Mod time period is 2months.
3. Depending on your performance in 2 months, you will be made Moderators.
4. You will remain moderator as long as you are performing, Non-performers will not be tolerated.

I hope, together we will achieve more milestones and when the time comes more recruitment will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We at Coolpad always listen to our fans and strive hard to provide you the best experience we can.
Our forum base is expanding very fastly, with more and more fans joining us on a daily basis.
For more fans we need more people to take care of them. That's where our moderators come for our rescue.
For us, "They are not less than Superman or Batman!"

Today, we bring you a golden opportunity to be a part of moderator team :

** Technical Squad :
1. Anwser and solve technical queries of users.
2. Create tech. threads.
3. Develope or design themes, wallpapers etc.
4. Develope ROMs.

Don't panic!!
(You will be assigned duties acording to your application, you won't be doing all of the above.)

OR you can join :

**Community Squad :
1. Develope content for forum.
2. Provide forum guidance to users .
3. Thread moderation (edit, delete, merge etc.)
4. Manage whatsapp group.
(You will be assigned duties acording to your application, you won't be doing all of the above.)

Intern Mod:
1. All the mods selected from this post will become our intern moderator.
2. Time period for Intern Moderator is 2 months.
3. Depending on the performance as Intern moderator you will be made Moderator or relieved from your duties of Intern Moderator.

Perks of Intern Moderator:
1. A chance to work with core Coolpad team.
2. Certificate of appreciation from Coolpad.
3. Access to Coolpad events and fan meets of your city.
4. Intern Moderator medal.

Moderator:
Excellent Intern moderators will be converted to Moderators and will keep on working with the team as long as they perform well.

Perks of moderators:
1.Gifts from coolpad team.
2.Priority access to all the coolpad events and fan meets.
3. A moderator medal (eg: photo guide medal, whatsapp moderator, developer medal, designer medal.)

How to apply:
Anwser the below questions in replies:
1. Which squad you want to join and why?
2. Describe your skill set that will help your desired squad.
(eg: dev, graphics designer, tech expert etc)
3.Rate your technial knowledge, on a scale of 1 to 5 , with 5 being highest and 1 being the lowest.
4.How much time can you devote to forum on a daily basis ?

Last date to apply is : 26th june (11:59 IST)

Also,
Remember what Uncle Ben said "With great power comes great responsibility".
Are you ready to take the responsibility?

We just can't wait to see the amount of talent we have on our coolpad forum. Grab the opportunity and make the maximum of it.
Good luck all!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Reputation +10 Coins +10 Contribution +10 Collapse Reason
venky5300 + 10 + 10 + 10 Powerfull!

View Rating Log

Total of 124 replies on [[Selection Complete] : Intern Moderators], last reply to 2017-8-25 15:53

venky5300 Gold Member Post Time 2016-6-22 08:43:16 | Show all posts
1. Squad :

As per my knowledge I think I'm best suited for Technical Squad.

→ I can answer & solve  all tech related queries of users asap.
→ Yeah I can create & maintain tech related thread
→ Frankly saying I didn't develop any design themes, wallpapers etc. If you want I can. also have knowledge in it
→ I can develop & port custom roms In Both methods cross porting & Normal porting . Already did that I ported nearly 5 custom roms (Touch wiz(cross), IOS(cross), HTC ONE PROJECT(cross), XPERIA(cross) & AOSP light project(only 200MB in Size)(normal) ).

You can also Check screen shots here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... k/1550239301950091/

2. My skills :

→ Can develop  & Create Custom Roms, Recoveries, Themes & Port Apps.
→Can Create & maintain Tech related threads.
→Using  Android  since jelly bean.
→Can answer all Tech related queries asap.

By The Way I'm also a beta tester for cpn3 MM update & Reported few bugs ( not too many ).

3. Rating :

"I know who I am. I am not perfect."
So nearly 4.1

4. How much time I can  devote to forum on a daily basis :

Nearly 3-4 hours.

"I don't have great power, but want Great Responsibility."

I hope Coolpad will give me an Opportunity to Help Other Cool noobs out there.

akiayu13 Veteran Post Time 2016-6-22 06:52:00 | Show all posts
Edited by akiayu13 at 2016-6-22 19:12

1. I want to join Technical Squad as I have a desire in this field. Moreover I usually spend my most of the time in this. I have a good knowledge in creating threads too!
2. I am good in developing Custom Roms. I have ported MIUI 7, HTC Sense 7, Vibe UI 3.5 MM based and more to come(All Rom are For Lite) and for more information you can see fb group too. I can help other too in developing roms. I too have a technical knowledge in rooting, recovery, tweaks and many more. I can create Tech related Threads with a good content in it.
3. Well my Technical Knowledge is around 4.2 - 4.4. But this is the start and definitely it will increase and increase.
4. I can easily devote around 3-4 Hours on the daily basis and on Holidays around 5 hours.
Coolpad thanks for giving all of us an opportunity to help others and I can promise you that I may not be the best right now but I will be the best for the coming time!

neohack Veteran Post Time 2016-6-22 22:32:53 | Show all posts
Edited by neohack at 2016-6-22 22:38

Hello Team,

My name is Tapan Shah and I would like to apply for the Technical Squad.

So to start off, I am a Custom Os Developer and a Former Blogger. I have developed for Android & Bada Os. Also I have written articles for some well-known websites which were related to Tech Stuff.
My current focus is on android developing. To start off with below are the things at which I am good at.

• I am good at android development.
  • I am also good at blogging.
  • I can also handle tech queries and can provide the resolution accordingly.
  • I can give 1 to 2 hours on forum moderation daily. Cannot give more as i also have my job to look upon and alongwith it I also do android development.
  • Yes ocassionally i can also post useful tutorials. Please note that my tutorial has also been featured on the XDA-Portal. The tutorial was about rooting Samsung Tab 2. It was featured because it was the first one on the entire portal. Was appreciated for that.
  • Further, I can only say that if you want to check my work, feel free to visit xda-developers.com/forums. There you can check search by my Xda Handle: tapan15in

I would not rate myself from 1 to 5 as i believe (My own belief - No desrespect to the rules and application format here) that nobody is perfect at what they do. Yes ofcourse they can be outstanding but as it is said that "Learning is a never ending Process", Hence i am still learning new things daily as it is a never ending process. Rating myself as a 4 or a 5 would not be good or justified as it would be my own rating.

Last but not the lease Coolpad Team is doing a great job in terms of user engagement. Keep up the good work Team.
So over and out from my side.
Neohack signing off.

RIPKILLER Cool Moderator Post Time 2016-6-28 00:05:11 | Show all posts
Selected

Thanks coolpad team .. And my fellow mates congratulations to each and everyone

rameshurfrnd1 Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 18:18:09 | Show all posts
Edited by rameshurfrnd1 at 2016-6-21 18:28

Technical squad & Intern mod can answer all Android related queries
Technical knowledge: 4/5
I can devote daily 6-7 hours on the forum
You can already see my online time on the forum.

CIA Administrator Post Time 2016-6-21 17:46:47 | Show all posts
shripal17 replied at 2016-6-21 17:42
1. Intern mod
2. Dev,, tech expert, know Android from core, can answer all Android related queries

1. Mention Technical squad or community squad as everyone selected will be a Intern mod first and if they work well they will become Moderator

Comments

I want to be a moderator in community squad  Post Time 2017-8-18 13:37
I want to be a moderator in community squad  Post Time 2017-8-18 13:37

sudduram Veteran Post Time 2017-1-5 07:51:52 | Show all posts
how to apply I want to be a moderator here and start real development work , so began process for me

1. Squad :

As per my knowledge I think I'm best suited for Technical Squad.

→ I can answer & solve  all tech related queries of users asap.
→ Yeah I can create & maintain tech related thread

→ I can  port custom roms In Both methods cross porting & Normal porting . Already did that I ported  custom roms  which don't have any support
--> work for yu yureka also
-->developed TWRP for coolpad note5 ,working fine and  in progress

---> rooted coolpad note 5 successfully will post a thread when I will moderator here

2. My skills :

→ Can develop  & Create Custom Roms, Recoveries
→Can Create & maintain Tech related threads.
→Using  Android  since jelly bean.

3. Rating :

"I know who I am. I am not perfect."
So nearly 4

4. How much time I can  devote to forum on a daily basis :

Nearly 4 hours.

"I don't have great power, but want Great Responsibility."

I hope Coolpad will give me an Opportunity to Help Other Cool noobs out there.

shripal17 Cool Moderator Post Time 2016-6-21 17:42:53 | Show all posts
Edited by shripal17 at 2016-6-27 13:04

1. Mod - Technical squad
2. Dev,, tech expert, know Android from core, can answer all Android related queries
3. Technical knowledge: 4.5/5
4. I can devote daily 3-4 hours on the forum
You can already see my work and online time on the forum. Have worked hard and will continue to forever. You can see my threads and threads by Team Innovative

I am also the admin of beta testing program for note 3 MM. Final bug reports were made by me

I want to become moderator of coolpad forum because I've already worked a lot for Coolpad and want to work more. Being a mod, will only encourage me to help others more.

Safi_Syed Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 17:45:42 | Show all posts
Edited by Safi_Syed at 2016-6-21 17:47

Great opportunity for all cool fans. If you have the capability to do any of the above works don't hesitate to answer the above questions. Lets expand the moderators group. Hurry up! before someone snatches it away from you. All the best.   

shripal17 Cool Moderator Post Time 2016-6-21 18:22:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CIA replied at 2016-6-21 17:46
1. Mention Technical squad or community squad as everyone selected will be a Intern mod first and  ...

Done. Edited

CIA Administrator Post Time 2016-6-21 18:23:32 | Show all posts
rameshurfrnd1 replied at 2016-6-21 18:18
Intern mod
can answer all Android related queries
Technical knowledge: 4/5

anwser for 1. is going to be either tech squad or community squad, so please edit your anwser and select the ones mentioned above

CIA Administrator Post Time 2016-6-21 18:24:48 | Show all posts
shripal17 replied at 2016-6-21 17:42
1. Mod - Technical squad
2. Dev,, tech expert, know Android from core, can answer all Android relat ...

please select the anwser for 1st question as technical squad or community squad and also mention why you want to join!

CIA Administrator Post Time 2016-6-21 18:28:18 | Show all posts

Do mention why you want to be a part of it.

shripal17 Cool Moderator Post Time 2016-6-21 18:29:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CIA replied at 2016-6-21 18:28
Do mention why you want to be a part of it.

Done!

GeekyNishant Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 18:35:22 | Show all posts
Edited by GeekyNishant at 2016-6-21 18:39

Perks of moderators-
Because i am really small youtuber i need to have some support from coolpad and also i am good in technical knowledge like rooting custom rom stuff like that I am tech expert to you can check out my channel called geekynishant.I have 5/5 technical knowledge i can give daily 2-3 hours to coolpad.
Love you coolpad

Kishor0427 Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 18:47:03 | Show all posts
1. Techincal Squad
2. I can help users and answer their queries also i have quite more knowledge ab,out phones so i can help and i also i am really a good photographer so you can assign a post on  photographer section....
3. May be 3.5
4 2-3hours daily and Sunday 5 hours Maximum....
                      If you guide me properly then i can be a very useful man if you cannot assign me in all the above mentioned sections then put me at least in whatsapp section because i want to give coolpad something ...
       Thanks

AshCool Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 19:24:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Technical squad & Intern mod can answer all Android related queries  Technical knowledge: 4/5 I can devote daily 6-7 hours on the forum  You can already see my online time on the forum.

Ayushsankhala81 Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 19:28:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Best company

Edited by Ayushsankhala81 at 2016-6-21 19:30

Good work coolpad and their team

Saineeraj Veteran Post Time 2016-6-21 19:36:25 | Show all posts
1.Technical Team.
2.I had a better knowledge in Technical and And know About it well...which help maximum People.
3.my Technical Knowledge go to a scope 4.5/5(according to my self opinion)
4.No time but I am sure i will here minimum 4 hours+..and it can increased if you give any Responsibility's....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ForumTreasure

darkroom|Back to Mobile Version|privacy

Coolpad Official Forum

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list