Welcome to Coolpad Community!

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by SKB at 2017-8-27 00:13

Hey New Cool !
Are you new in Cool UI 8.0 ?
If Yes, here is a brief introduction of Cool UI 8.0
Cool UI 8.0

Cool UI brings you the most customizable experience of any Android phone with features like: Multi-Finger Unlock, Call Recording, Multi-Screen Capture, Smart gestures, C Button Navigation, Screen Recording, and so much more. Cool UI is our most advanced in photography as well allowing you to: micro focus (up to 3in away), beauty filter, and even an age guesser. Now with even faster updates that are inspired by you!

Multi Finger Unlock

Unlock your Coolpad device with up to 5 different fingerprints. Immediate recognition allows you to quickly open apps and unlock your phone. Protect your personal information, family photos, banking, social media and so much more with a signature that is unique to you.

Smart Gestures
Our new Smart Gestures allow you to launch apps from standby. Program C for phone dial pad: E for your web browser M for Music and so many more options.

Screen Recording
Cool Ul 8.0 brings you the most seamless screen recording on the market. Now you can access from you control center and immediately with one button start screen recording. With Coolpad device, you can screen record in Definitionniton at 60fps.

C Button
With larger and larger phone screens we still have the need to try and control our phones with one hand. Our new C Button allows you to create a custom menu that appears on the click of a button. You can place C Button anywhere you want on your screen and it will fade away so it’s not in the way of your work.

Video App
Cool UI’s Video App features options like: Picture in a Picture so you can watch all your favorite movies while texting with your friends, Cast Screen, you can now broadcast what you are watching straight to your TV: along with Automatic Subtitles.

Scrolling Screen Shot
Expand upon the screen you are trying to capture. If you have ever tried to take a screen shot of something bigger than can fit on one page this is the feature you have been looking for With scrolling screen shot multi-page screenshots are now possible.

If You found this thread helpful, please Hit 'Support' button.

Total of 19 replies on [Brief Introduction of Cool UI 8.0], last reply to 2017-11-25 19:45

SKB Super Moderator Post Time 2017-8-27 12:12:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vikash4707 replied at 2017-8-27 07:03
Will it be available for cool pad cool 1 dual

No. Cool 1 runs on EUI

akhandsa Senior Cool Post Time 2017-11-1 01:31:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Since my update of Cool UI  to  V 044 I am facing some issues of viruses. These are 1) init 2) cnm.gsp.ice.logs2.  They are automatically downloaded and installing in my Mega 3.  Play store is now saying "Theme" app is disabled as it may download viruses.(Screen shot attached) I have to uninstall those 2 viruses from my mobile  frequently. Please suggest how to get rid of the issues. Thanks,   Sahabuddin Akhand,

rajamt.raj03 Super Moderator Post Time 2017-8-27 00:14:53 | Show all posts
Note information

Vikash4707 Big Cool Fan Post Time 2017-8-27 07:03:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Will it be available for cool pad cool 1 dual

MohsinShaikh Senior Cool Post Time 2017-8-27 08:54:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cool pad note 3 will get this update or not?

SKB Super Moderator Post Time 2017-8-27 12:13:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MohsinShaikh replied at 2017-8-27 08:54
cool pad note 3 will get this update or not?

Already have this update in forum. Download and Flash.

Habla Gold Member Post Time 2017-9-2 12:27:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There is awesome feature in Coolui but Coolpad stopped working on Coolui ,Coolpad is now building Jui

SKB Super Moderator Post Time 2017-9-2 13:17:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Habla replied at 2017-9-2 12:27
There is awesome feature in Coolui but Coolpad stopped working on Coolui ,Coolpad is now building Ju ...

Nope. Still working on Cool UI along with JUI
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ForumTreasure

darkroom|Back to Mobile Version|privacy

Coolpad Official Forum

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list